How to Create a Contactless QR Code Menu for Your Restaurant
Hey Restaurant Owners, we have a safe solution for your guests and staff in a post-COVID-19 world.
A contactless in-restaurant ordering system gives your guests the ability to view the restaurant’s menu, place an order, and make a payment everything from their phone. Your custom QR Code Menu will be placed at each table with a unique table number. No app is required for ordering.
QR Code Menu & Ordering System Advantages
1. Safe, Contactless, Seamless Experience
2. Manage your Orders and Menu
3. Save Staffing Cost. Increased Revenue.
4. Know Your Customers
5. Faster Table Turnover
6. Secure Payment Solution
How does QR Menu & Contactless Ordering Works?
- Customers can scan the QR Code at the table using their phone and view the menu. They can browse the menu and take their time to order.
- Once the customer orders, it will directly hit the kitchen screen with all their order information and pay for their order with an easy-to-use checkout process.
- Customers can add tips, verify their ordered items, sign-up for your active campaign, or give your restaurant a review or note.
TaliupExpress, a complete QR Code Menu and Contactless dine-in ordering system for restaurant provide a safe environment for your guests and staff.
We also offer personalized android and iOS apps with all advanced food ordering features. Our apps will allow your customers to order take-out, dining, and pick-up directly from your own restaurant application.
How to Promote your QR Code?
You can now place your unique QR Code at all tables, around your restaurant, and run a campaign on social media to let your customers know that you are now offering QR Code Ordering at your restaurant.
To get more take-out orders, we recommend that you place your QR-code at the door or store front where your guests can order their take-out easily. Run a social media campaign with your QR Code in your post to let your audiences know that you are taking all safety and precautionary measures at your restaurant to keep everyone safe.
QR Code is also a very easy way to promote your menu and recipes you offer at your restaurant. Try promoting your QR Code on Social Media, Email Campaign, and In-store to promote your great recipes with your audiences.
Run three different QR-menu campaigns on social media for QR-code Menu Promotion, QR-code Menu and Ordering System, for Take-out Orders Promotion with QR-code.